Go off road and carry all your gear without forgoing comfort with Ambush Campers. Our self-erecting Tent (patent pending) means there is no need to add any extra poles or even lengthen or adjust any poles, the AMBUSH does it all, just grab the end & lift, it erects itself, all controlled by your smart phone or remote control.
The main tent has 8 large windows & doors. All windows around the bed have internal flaps easily zipped up from the comfort of your bed for those nights that get a bit chilly. The large full width end door can double up as an additional awning with added benefit of a zip-on room if you need the extra space.
Having an Ambush Camper means you can haul your gear without forgoing a comfortable, deluxe campsite protecting you from the elements where you can sit, eat and sleep after a full day of adventure.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Customisable to suit your Adventure needs,
- Easy to change the configuration yourself, AMBUSH can supply a variety of different transport tracks to accommodate your ever changing requirements.
- Up to 3 Dirt Bikes
- ATV – Quad
- Mountain Bikes
- Street/Show/Race Bikes
- Coming Soon - Side-by-side - Jetski
- - Combinations of the above
Electric setup – to erect the camper takes less than 60 seconds
4100mm x 2050mm x 750mm (950mm Storage box)
Loading Height - ~700mm (low centre-of-gravity)
Tare Weight - 500kgs
Drawbar Weight – 80kgs (unladen)
Tent Size – 4,250mm x 1,500mm x 2,500mm high
Awning/Annex Size – 3,700mm x 2,000mm
- Mattress – 100mm Air Mattress + 40mm High Density Foam
- High flow air pump ~35secs inflation
- Chassis – Steel shot blasted, zinc & powder coated
- Body – Custom aluminium extrusions
- Hard Floor/Top – Composite panel